Friday, August 22, 2008

What i Learn On Second Life!

On Second Life i learn how to make my objet to make stairs when i told it to and explodle them too. My objet also tought to make my objet dance with me when i told it too. I learn how to do alot with my objets like to move it to make it invisable i learn alot this past week about my objet and, about second life, House and, also about my avator. I made a pet yesterday and how to make it comand me. Today i am going to make a car. And we are all going to race ecother. I am planing to have partacles to come out of my car so the other players cant see. I am goingt o make my car go faster when i tell it to and i am goign to do more but i dont know what i am going to do next. Today before the finnel race i am going to ask ed how to i make my car fly and how to let my car move just by the arrow keys.

No comments: